About Me

My photo
I am a freelance Illustrator based in Lincoln. Creating art and doing crafty things.

Thursday 3 March 2011

Exhibition stoooof

Well then, it's been a while... again, this is mainly down to the fact that I am working a lot.
But never mind that pish now I have an announcement!

I have had my work up at my friends gallery called In Vitro... and now The Jolly Brewer in Lincoln want my work up too :D

This is super cool as it's a pub and people might buy it under the influence, its the probably going to be the same stuff as the things I have up at In Vitro now. I am also entering the In Vitro Competition "Shoe Horn". It will be really cool as you can design your own shoes, the Facebook page link is below for those who want to have a look at it

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=135200873213889

No comments:

Post a Comment