About Me

My photo
I am a freelance Illustrator based in Lincoln. Creating art and doing crafty things.

Thursday 9 September 2010

My Final Show

This photograph is from my dad George Upson. It features the work I showed for my final show... and me! I need to root through my computer and see if there is anything I forgot to post up from this. My website is still playing up, but at least I have this blog to update. I am going to write a list of things I want to draw and do. Some things that will feature on this list are, redesigning my badges so I can get a load made and sold. Opening a Zazzle store and making image to put on their, and designing some leaflets for a show I might be taking part in. I just hope I have enough time to do all this in between going to work and sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment