About Me

My photo
I am a freelance Illustrator based in Lincoln. Creating art and doing crafty things.

Wednesday 8 September 2010

David King's Birthday Card


Well this is a birthday card I did for my good friend David King. I am having some problems with my website at the moment, so this is why I remembered to update my blog after so long. I will get around to updating my blog with all my work from my exhibition if I haven't already. I am in the process of drawing some new stuff, and reworking the "classics" so watch this space for new images. Hopefully if people want to see how my work has progress over the last few year they will come here from my website. I am going to post only my best work on the website, so work may disappear from my website but will always be on here. Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment