About Me

My photo
I am a freelance Illustrator based in Lincoln. Creating art and doing crafty things.

Sunday 3 May 2009

Slashslash Notts


Well a few weeks ago now I went to an event in Nottingham where I was a live Illustrator. 
The music wasn't really to my taste, however it was great to see what Illustrators and other freelance artists and creatives were up to out side on Lincoln. 
I made some badges and fridge magnets to sell (pics above, I made them in 4 different colours). I only sold 2 badges in the end but one of them was to this person on the till at Page 45. I think he was called Tom, but it turned out he liked it and is going to keep in contact with me if I have any comics or anything that I draw. This is a very useful link, and even tho I didn't sell much, I have two contacts now so if I do get going on this Illustration career I can get them to spread the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment