About Me

My photo
I am a freelance Illustrator based in Lincoln. Creating art and doing crafty things.

Sunday 17 May 2009

Munny Funny


Well on my trip to Nottingham I also found one of these little beauties. I really want to get into painting these guys, I want to paint a load then sell them, start generating an income for my self instead of having to work in a pub kitchen my whole life. Can you tell I'm getting a bit sick of it. I think I will probably use the television to go with the Munny it self. I really need to think hard and plan hard if he is going to look great. Need some decent paints and I need to learn how to paint them to a good finish. I heard matt sealant is good, but any advice would be great. Might get an old toy from a charity shop to practice on first.

No comments:

Post a Comment