About Me

My photo
I am a freelance Illustrator based in Lincoln. Creating art and doing crafty things.

Monday 23 February 2009

Mathematics book cover

Well this was one of the most difficult projects so far in my opinion. We were given one of four book covers to illustrate. I got the maths one... this is the best I could do. But its more interesting than half the ones out there. Part of the brief was to make them more appealing to your audience. I know that if I saw this on the self of my college/school library I would pick it up and think "what the hell is that doing in the maths section?"
Any way, if anything has come from this project at least I had fun at the end adjusting the colour levels so I got different versions of the same thing. See if the tutors like that...

No comments:

Post a Comment